Raising Our 3 Sons

This is a blog about raising three boys in Northern Idaho, from the perspective of a Mom and a Dad, with occasional posts from the boys themselves.

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Adults Enjoyed Easter too...





We did more than just hunt eggs and eat candy on Easter Sunday. Brice and I got the kids dressed in their Sunday bests and made it to church on time (barely). Here is a picture of the boys at church (minus Mazlow who was asleep) along with their friends Bella and Curtis.

For Easter dinner we all headed over to our friends Landy & Karen's new home (Landy is our pal Jason's older brother). Their home is gorgeous, and we enjoyed a wonderful meal together. Brice and I brought over some drink mixes to make Easter Egg colored cocktails (seriously green, pink, and bright orange). We ate, we drank, and all was merry!

Random Side Note: Did you know that you can't buy liquor at the grocery stores here? Nope... you have to go to a "liquor store" for that. Wierd enough, the liquor store is located in the MALL of all places! I feel so funky everytime I hear myself say, "I'm headed to the mall to pick-up some rum," or "We're out of Vodka, I'm going to the mall to buy some more." And they think Californians are strange!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home