Raising Our 3 Sons

This is a blog about raising three boys in Northern Idaho, from the perspective of a Mom and a Dad, with occasional posts from the boys themselves.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

KISS MY BELLY!

I'm 6 1/2 -months along now carrying "Baby Beckham" and the boys love to rub my belly (like I'm a Buddha), talk to Beckham, and give him belly kisses.

Our trip to the water park had me in a two-piece bathing suit with my belly exposed and ripe for kisses.

Landin puts his cheek up against my belly so that Beckham can give him a brotherly kick in the face - - BOYS! Once he gets one he thanks Beckham with a kiss:
Ryder thinks he has to talk really loud so that Beckham can hear him... Here he is screaming his message to the babyMazlow is the most gentle of all when it comes to my belly. He gives my belly a gentle pat and lays a light kiss on me. He's going to be a fine big brother. The boys surround their mama Thank goodness Beckham is a BOY too!... that leaves me as the sole female in the household - an enviable position ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home