Raising Our 3 Sons

This is a blog about raising three boys in Northern Idaho, from the perspective of a Mom and a Dad, with occasional posts from the boys themselves.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Tuesday was my birthday (I'm not telling how many I've had before this one), and we had a big party at the house this weekend to celebrate.

The theme was WONDER WOMAN! The boys sent out Wonder Woman invitations, and got me a cool Wonder Woman birthday sign, and a matching cake, and Wonder Woman plates/napkins/cups/etc... It was quite a party!

We all ate, drank (I drank Dr. Pepper through a Red Vine straw for old times sake), and were merry! Here is a shot of some of the adults gathered to celebrate and eat cake And here is me at the "kids table" with some of my favorite "peeps" It was a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday, and I want to send a shout-out to all my friends and family who couldn't be there but sent their love - Thanks Guys!

...now it's on to planning for Landin's birthday (just two short days after mine)! More on that very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home