Raising Our 3 Sons

This is a blog about raising three boys in Northern Idaho, from the perspective of a Mom and a Dad, with occasional posts from the boys themselves.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I could use a little more cowbell


It's raining this morning... and it's supposed to rain through the weekend.

Last night Mazlow puked too... making him the 3rd in the family to get this 24-hour puking bug.

Today is Landin's last day of school... meaning he'll be home day in and day out for the next 2.5 months.

Tomorrow is my last day at The Hoffman Agency... and I'm really going to miss all my coworker friends I've spent 40-hours a week with over the last 6 years.

Don't get me wrong... I'm not depressed. All these things have silver linings: The rain is watering my garden and lawn; the fact that Mazlow is puking now means he won't be puking this weekend for the babysitter we hired (hopefully); having Landin home for 2.5 months should be a real treat; and I'm really excited about my new company!

I guess I simply “Could use a little more cowbell."

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger jennie said...

your blog is really interesting. from a mom raising two daughters in illinois.....

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa!! Please email me or call!! What the heck is going on with you? Miss you!!! Hugs, Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home