Raising Our 3 Sons

This is a blog about raising three boys in Northern Idaho, from the perspective of a Mom and a Dad, with occasional posts from the boys themselves.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Baby Registry

I guess buying a gift for a "new Mom" with 3 kids is harder than buying a gift for a real "New Mom"... With my baby shower right around the corner, and just 4-weeks until Baby Beckham is due to arrive, I've had a number of people ask me about what we "need" and "want" for the baby.

My girlfriends talked me into registering to make things easier on them (smile), so I did - at Target and Babies"R"Us, even though it felt weird. Here is the info in case you were one of those who asked me to register or if you are interested:

Target (in store and online at www.Target.com)
Parents: MELISSA K BURNS & BRICE M FILIPPINI
Location: ID
Expected Arrival Date: 3/28/2007
Target Baby Gift Registry #: 011003993838481

Babies"R"Us (In stores and online at http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp)
Click on the link below to go to the Baby Registry homepage.
http://www.babiesrus.com/registry/index.jsp
Your Baby Registry Information
Registrant(s): Melissa Burns and Brice Filippini
Registry #: 39430533


The theme for Beckham's nursery is "retro western" - think Dick and Jane playing cowboy... The colors are Beige, Red, Brown, and Black. Giddy-up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home