Raising Our 3 Sons

This is a blog about raising three boys in Northern Idaho, from the perspective of a Mom and a Dad, with occasional posts from the boys themselves.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Faux "Sideburns"

So I promised to post the details of Landin's time at baseball camp last week, so here go's: The camp was a ton of fun for Landin. He made a bunch of new friends and learned a few new skills to up-level his baseball game - including a whole new batting stance which has him hitting the ball out of the park!

When I called to check in on him from my trip he told me two things: First, he tattled on Brice for forgetting his glove in the car, and sending him off to baseball camp glove-less. Second, he told me about the nick name he earned at camp... SIDEBURNS.


Landin doesn't have real sideburns, but I've been cutting his hair myself over the last few months, and we've been trying to shape faux sideburns from the hair around his face.



He wants his hair to look like "Troy's in High School Musical," so that's what we've been working towards. And I think it looks sweet!

Faux sideburns rock!

Go SIDEBURNS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home