Raising Our 3 Sons

This is a blog about raising three boys in Northern Idaho, from the perspective of a Mom and a Dad, with occasional posts from the boys themselves.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Baby Shower for Beckham - The Moses Basket!

My girlfriend Brenda is incredibly crafty, so when I couldn't find a Moses Basket that fit Beckham's theme, I turned to her. I picked out the fabric that I wanted and then turned my design over to her to transform into a reality.

The result is STUNNING!



Brenda took this one over the top, creating a gift for Beckham that we will cherish always. She even used some of the extra fabric to make a stuffed animal dog she named "Hammy" (after my fear that Beckham will some how come to be known as anything related to HAM).

Thank you for the Piece De Resistance of Beckham's nursery Brenda! You are amazing!! I LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home