Raising Our 3 Sons

This is a blog about raising three boys in Northern Idaho, from the perspective of a Mom and a Dad, with occasional posts from the boys themselves.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Baby Shower for Beckham - THANK YOU JENN & NICOLE!

I just wanted to say a very special thank you to my dear friends Jennifer and Nicole, who put together the amazing baby shower.
It was a night I will never forget, and you guys made me and Brice feel so loved. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it, and for putting-up with me not making up my mind on a theme until the very last minute. You guys are both so amazing!

Thank you for being my friends, and for loving me enough to take time out of your busy lives to plan, organize, cook, decorate, and host Baby Beckham's Shower.

I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home